Skip to content

How Do I Apply for a Residents Preferential Parking Permit?

Leicestershire County Council is responsible for the implementation and administration of all Residents' Parking Schemes in Leicestershire. As from 1st June 2010 permits are no longer available from Charnwood Borough Council and there is no Residents' Parking service from this office.

All applications for Residents' Parking permits, Visitor's permits and Changes of Vehicle need to be made to Leicestershire County Council by post, who aim to despatch the permits within 5 working days.

Use one of the links below to find out more:

  • How to apply (please note there is no facility to do this on-line or face-to-face)

Back to top

We use cookies to enhance your experience. By continuing to visit this site you agree to our use of cookies. Learn more