Skip to content

Mechanical Sweeping & De-littering

Road cleaning is planned along the A6 & A46 throughout October (see schedule for full details). Road users are advised to allow additional time for journeys to be undertaken when cleaning is planned.

I Live in a Terraced Property Where Should I Present My Wheelie Bin & Recycling Box/Bags?

For terraced properties without a front garden, wheelie bins (and recyclables) should be presented for collection at an unlocked back gate (or gateway) which opens onto the alleyway.  If, the householder wishes to keep the back gate locked it should be presented on the alleyway side of that gate.  The contractor should return the wheeled bin (or box) to wherever it was presented.  If, for whatever reason, wheelie bins end up on the street they should be returned to the back garden as soon as possible after collection.

Related Pages (10)

Back to top