Skip to content

What Do I Do if I Have a Parking Permit and Then I Change My Vehicle?

All matters relating to the Resident's Parking Scheme are dealt with by Leicestershire County Concil.  For information and advice visit their Residents' Parking pages where you will find realted information and applications forms including the Vehicle Change Form which you will need to complete and return to them.

Related Pages (4)

  • Body Worn Video

    Information about Body Worn Video (BWV) equipment being used by the Street Wardens.

  • Street Wardens

    Street Management Team deals with environmental crimes and on and off street car parking contraventions.

  • Residents' Parking

    Details about Residents' Parking schemes in Loughborough.

  • Parking enforcement

    Details about parking enforcement arrangements.

Back to top