Skip to content

Will a New Property Be Decorated for Me?

We do not normally redecorate homes before new tenants move in, although we may make an exception for tenants that are disabled or pensioners. However, you may be entitled to a decorating allowance in the form of decorating vouchers. The housing officer will discuss this with you when you sign up for your new tenancy.

Related Pages (10)

Back to top

We use cookies to enhance your experience. By continuing to visit this site you agree to our use of cookies. Learn more