The Borough of Charnwood Local Plan (2004) was adopted on January 12, 2004. Many of its policies have become out of date and have been replaced but a list of the remaining Saved Policies can be found below:
- Borough of Charnwood Local Plan (2004) Saved Policies (PDF Document, 0.1 Mb)
If you have any questions on the Local Plan please contact the Planning Policy Team on
- Tel: 01509 634929
- Email: email@example.com
Where can I view a copy of the entire borough of Charnwood Local Plan (2004)?
A web version of the Borough of Charnwood Local Plan (2004) is available or each chapter can be downloaded below in PDF format. It is recommended that you have Internet Explorer Version 5 installed on your computer.
- Contents (PDF Document, 0.62 Mb)
- Foreword (PDF Document, 0.1 Mb)
- Chapter 1 ~ Introduction (PDF Document, 0.38 Mb)
- Chapter 2 ~ Strategy (PDF Document, 0.55 Mb)
- Chapter 3 ~ Environment (PDF Document, 0.5 Mb)
- Chapter 4 ~ Population and Housing (PDF Document, 0.74 Mb)
- Chapter 5 ~ Employment and Business (PDF Document, 0.77 Mb)
- Chapter 6 ~ Rural Land and Economy (PDF Document, 0.43 Mb)
- Chapter 7 ~ Transport and Traffic Management (PDF Document, 0.58 Mb)
- Chapter 8 ~ Central Areas and Shopping (PDF Document, 0.45 Mb)
- Chapter 9 ~ Recreation and Tourism (PDF Document, 0.31 Mb)
- Chapter 10 ~ Community Facilities (PDF Document, 0.16 Mb)
- Vehicle Parking Standards for New Developments (PDF Document, 0.23 Mb)
- Glossary (PDF Document, 0.26 Mb)
- Proposals Map
Under the Planning and Compulsory Purchase Act 2004, policies in the borough of Charnwood Local Plan (2004) were saved for a three year period.
On September 21, 2007 the Secretary of State issued a direction to save a number of policies in the Plan beyond this three year period.
Last updated: Mon 21st March, 2016 @ 14:41