Skip to content

EU Referendum - we're getting calls from people who believe they need to re-register to vote in the EU Referendum. That is not the case. More details

Our planning system is undergoing essential maintenance from 3pm on Friday, April 29 until Thursday, May 5 and therefore it will not be possible to view applications online. More details.

Benefits claims

You can claim for Housing Benefit or Local Council Tax Support by clicking the link below and completing the online form.

Benefit will usually start from the Monday after the date we receive the form at the Benefits Service. If you do not have all the information you need to supply this can be sent at a later date but must be within one calendar month of your claim being received by us.

if you are claiming Pension Credits and rent your property from a Housing Association or Private Landlord you will still need to complete one of our short forms asking for details of your property and your tenancy as well. This will be sent out to you following receipt of your claim form.

Share this page:

Last updated:

Back to top