We recognise the value and contribution of individuals, voluntary sector organisations and other community-led projects and the benefits they provide to the residents of Charnwood.
Through our Charnwood grant schemes we can provide a range of grants to help these organisations, groups and individuals access the funding support they need.
- Quick Guide to Charnwood Grants (PDF Document, 0.14 Mb)
There are also a number of owner-occupier grants available to help with things such as disability, home repairs and bringing empty homes back into use.
More information on Charnwood grants
The links below provide more detailed information on each of our community grant programmes:
- Community Development & Engagement
- Community Facilities Grants and Feasibility Studies Grants
- Loughborough Community Grants
- Sports and Leisure Grants
There are a number of other organisations that can provide grant support. The following websites may help you to identify other suitable funding opportunities:
- Voluntary Action Leicestershire
- John Storer Charnwood
- Rural Community Council
- Leicestershire County Council
- Leicestershire Funding Toolkit
- Funding Central
- National Lottery Funding Finder
Charnwood community profiles
To further support you in applying for grants and funding, we have also provided profiles about different areas in Charnwood. These provide information, data and statistics about local areas that can be used as evidence to support your applications.
Sav Vaid, of Go-Getta CIC, explains in this video about how grants have helped the organisation run Anstey Youth Cafe.
- Charnwood Grants Awards 2015-16 (to March 31, 2016) (PDF Document, 0.27 Mb)
- Charnwood Grants Awards 2014-15 (PDF Document, 0.1 Mb)
- Charnwood Grants Awards 2013-14 (PDF Document, 0.1 Mb)
- Charnwood Grants Awards 2012-13 (PDF Document, 0.1 Mb)
- Charnwood Grants Awards 2011-12 (PDF Document, 0.1 Mb)
- Charnwood Grants Awards 2010-11 (PDF Document, 0.1 Mb)
- Funding Information - Resource for Voluntary and Community Groups (PDF Document, 0.32 Mb)
Last updated: Fri 16th September, 2016 @ 15:28