Our Regulatory Services team works alongside local businesses and residents of Charnwood to regulate legislation and offer guidance.
We do this by seperating various functions into groups and monitoring each seperately with the use of enforcement policies. The main functions in Regulatory Services consists of:
- Street Management
- Environmental Protection
- Food Safety
- Health and Safety
- Animal Welfare
- Dog Control
The enforcement policy was written to provide a detailed overview of the options available to Regulatory Services.
- Regulatory Services Enforcement Policy (PDF Document, 0.47 Mb)
- Food Law Enforcement Policy 2016 (Word Document, 0.24 Mb)
We want residents and businesses to easily understand what services we offer, what to expect from those services and how they can tell us what’s good and what’s bad. To acheive this we have produced this helpful guide to Regulatory Services.
- What to expect from Charnwood Regulatory Services (PDF Document, 0.21 Mb)
- Food Law Enforcement Plan 2017/18 (PDF Document, 0.57 Mb)
How well have we done?
Would you like to know how well Regulatory Services have performed this year? The report attached below contains highlights for our most recent key performance areas:
- Regulatory services - Annual highlight report 2016-17 (PDF Document, 0.28 Mb)
- Regulatory services - 2017/18 highlight report (PDF Document, 0.21 Mb)
Last updated: Thu 7th September, 2017 @ 15:24