Skip to content

Council housing repairs

The council are generally responsible for structural repairs to council property, for repairs to essential supplies (water, gas, electricity etc.) or any repairs where they may be a risk to health or safety. Where the damage has been caused by the resident they may be asked to pay for the repairs.

Back to top