Skip to Content

Blocked drains and sewers

The local authority provides help and advice on highway drainage, land drainage or private drainage and may arrange for clearance of a blocked drain.


  • Drainage related contact information

    Drainage Related Contact Information for Charnwood Housing, Building Control and Environmental Services along with Severn Trent Water, Environment Agency and Leicestershire County Council etc.

  • Watercourse management

    Main River & Ordinary Watercourse Management