Complain about your accommodation

If you are concerned about the standard of the privately rented accommodation you live in, Charnwood Borough Council can provide advice and work with you and your landlord to address problems such as:

  • Condition of private rented housing
  • Overcrowded houses
  • Blocked drains (commercial & domestic premises)
  • Caravans/gypsies sites
  • Filthy houses and problems with vermin
  • Houses in disrepair

We would first advise that you contact your landlord or letting agent should you have concerns about any of the above.  If you are dissatisfied with their response then please feel free to contact the Private Sector Housing Team by completing our online form

Council tenants

If you are a tenant of Charnwood Borough Council, use the contact details below to make a comment, compliment or complaint.

Contact us

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required

Your Details

We will only use personal information you send to us for the purposes for which you provide it. We will only hold your information for as long as necessary for these purposes and will not pass it to any other parties unless this is made clear to you. All employees who have access to your personal data or are associated with the handling of that data are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your personal data.