Skip to content

How do I request a card from the Queen for a 100th Birthday?

Royal greetings for 100th and 105th birthdays and every year thereafter, and to those celebrating their Diamond Wedding (60th), 65th, 70th wedding anniversaries and every year thereafter need to be requested from the Anniversaries Office at Buckingham Palace.

The Mayor is also pleased to visit people celebrating such events and usually arranges to call in at the celebrations to stay for half an hour bringing a card and a basket of flowers. For further details Contact the Mayor's Office.

Related Pages (2)

  • Mayoralty

    About the Mayor of Charnwood Borough

  • Veterans Day

    This page contains details of the events that happened to mark National Veterans Day 2008

Back to top