- Requested on
- Mon 24th September, 2012
- FOI 2331
- Information provided
I would like to know how many public health funerals have been carried out by you local authority since May 2012.
I would like to know the deceased names (including maiden names), date of birth and death, last known address and when or if the estate will be passed onto the Treasury Solicitor, QLTR (for Scotland) or the Duchies of Cornwall and Lancaster.
There has been one case in Charnwood since May.
1. Surnames and forenames or initials Thomas Cameron Smith
2. Dates of death 25/8/2012
3. Age at death or date of birth 22/7/1921 (91)
4. Place of birth Scotland.
5. Marital status Single as far as were aware
6. Maiden surnames of married or widowed women n/a
7. Usual address at time of death Jasmine Court, 38-44 Nottingham road, Loughborough (place of death) - Lived at Quorn Orchard Care Home, Quorn (place of residence)
8. Approx. value of their estate if known zero
9. The date you sent information to the Treasury Solicitor (or, if in Lancashire, the Duchy of Lancaster, or, if in Cornwall, the Duchy of Cornwall), or confirmation that this action was not applicable. n/a