- Requested on
- Fri 12th October, 2012
- FOI 2381
- Information provided
1. Details of the 5 complaints which were upheld or partly upheld & the corresponding improvements to the CBC procedures
2. Are local councillors notified of any complaints from their wards?
3. Is there a policy for reviewing complaints within each department to improve council systems
1) The attached spreadsheet provides the details of the 5 complaints you have requested further information on.
2) Councillors are not routinely informed of complaints from their wards. Councillors can request this information.
3) The attached word document is a resume for the policy and process of reviewing complaints.