- Requested on
- Wed 16th March, 2011
- FOI 1237
- Information provided
1. A full list of Third Sector Organisations that received either grant or project funding during financial year April 2010 – March 2011
2. The value of that funding, by organisation/project
3. By organisation, whether the grant or project funding will cease or be reduced during FY April 2010 – March 2011 (in-year cuts). If the funding is to be reduced/ceased, the extent of that reduction.
4. By organisation, whether the grant or project funding will cease or be reduced for FY April 2011 – March 2012. If the funding is to be reduced, the extent of that reduction.
5. The date that any reduction or cessation is due to take effect/ was introduced
6. What these Third Sector Organisations do*
7. Which section of the community they support*
8. What the grant is for/what the project funding is/was for*
9. A contact e-mail for the organisations involved ( such as might be reasonably expected to be available in the public domain )
Attached is a spreadsheet detailing all grants provided by Charnwood Borough Council to Third Sector organisations in 2010/11, which we have updated to include details of 2011/12 funding as requested.
In addition to the attached spreadsheet, we have allocated £64,900.00 to the Charnwood Grants scheme, which individual voluntary organisations can apply for, and which account for the majority of one off grants shown for 2010/11 on the spreadsheet