- Requested on
- Tue 22nd March, 2011
- FOI 1240
- Information provided
I would like to know details of anyone who has died with no known next of kin from my last request of 23/11/2010 to the present and to be more specific;
1. their full names
2. the date they died
3. the approximate value of their estate
4. their dates of birth or age at death
5. whether or not they were married, divorced, single, or widowed
6. the maiden surnames of married females or widows
7. their address at death
8. the date when a referral was made of this estate to the Treasury Solicitor or Duchy of Lancaster or Cornwall
9. If a referral to the Treasury Solicitor or Duchy has not yet been made and you think it will be made soon could you advise me of this too.
There have been no cases of persons dying without next of kin in the period requested.