- Requested on
- Fri 1st April, 2011
- FOI 1248
- Information provided
I would like information on people dying with no next of kin being known at the time of death from the date of my last request of 21/12/10 to the day of your response to this request, as follows:
1. Surnames and forenames or initials
2. Dates and places of death
3. Age at death or date of birth
4. Place of birth
5. Marital status
6. Maiden surnames of married or widowed women
7. Usual address
8. approx. value of their estate if known
9. The date you sent information to the Treasury Solicitor (or, if in Lancashire, the Duchy of Lancaster, or, if in Cornwall, the Duchy of Cornwall), or confirmation that this action was not applicable.
10. If you have yet to send the information on, as per 9 above, or a decision has not yet been made whether or not to do so, please also advise of this.
There have been no cases of persons dying without next of kin in the period requested.