- Requested on
- Thu 13th February, 2014
- FOI 3936
- Information provided
1. From December 2013 to any pending please provide details of any deceased persons you have dealt with who have no known next of kin (or you cannot find next of kin).
2. Date of Death and Date of Birth.
3. Last known address.
4. The date passed onto TSOL or The Duchy Solicitor (plus any pending).
5. The Value of estate if known (approximately).
6. Please email your response.
There has been one case of a person dying without next of kin:
1. full names of deceased persons, Michael Broughton
2. dates of death, 16/1/14
3. marital status, Single
4. maiden surnames of married or widowed females, N/A
5. dates of birth or ages at death, 02/03/78
6. last known addresses, No Fix Abode
7. estimated value of estates, N/A
8. date(s) when the information was passed (or information that is about to be or likely to be passed) to the Treasury Solicitor or the Duchy of Lancaster or Cornwall No information sent as no estate