- Requested on
- Fri 15th August, 2014
- FOI 4830
- Information provided
I would like to know details of anyone who has died with no known next of kin from 1/3/2014 to the day of your reply. If there are any new cases where the person died prior to 1/3/2014, but that were only dealt with after this date, please also include details.
Please also supply a list of any Public Health Act Funerals carried out from the above date (also known as Welfare or Environmental Health Act funerals) if this does not form part of your reply to the above. This should include funerals carried out by the council or on behalf of any third party.
1. the deceased's full names
2. the date they died
3. the approximate value of their estate
4. their dates of birth or age at death
5. whether or not they were married, divorced, single, or widowed
6. the maiden surnames of married females or widows
7. their address at death
8. the date when a referral was made of this estate to the Treasury Solicitor or Duchy of Lancaster or Cornwall or any other 3rd party to research or administer and the name of the 3rd party concerned.
9. If a referral to the Treasury Solicitor or Duchy has not yet been made and you think it will be made soon could you advise me of this too.
10. If a case is still undecided or awaiting referral, please also advise of details.
There has been one case of a person dying without next of kin since our last response to you on 10 July 2014. We hold the following information relating to this person:
1. Full names of deceased persons: Mr Ray Prime
2. Dates of death: 15th July 2014
3. Marital status: Widower
4. Dates of birth: 31st July 1936
5. Last known addresses: 2 Caters Close, Anstey, Leicester, LE7 7AD
6. Estimated value of estates: Nil
7. Date(s) when the information was passed (or information that is about to be or likely to be passed) to the Treasury Solicitor or the Duchy of Lancaster or Cornwall or any other 3rd party, or, confirmation that this will not be happening and the reason why. N/A