- Requested on
- Tue 25th February, 2014
- FOI 3992
- Information provided
This is a request for information under the freedom of information act and I hope you can assist me. I appreciate you might not hold all of the information below, but would like to know as much as you can provide.
I would like to know details of anyone who has died with no known next of kin from 1/12/2013 to the day of your reply. If there are any new cases where the person died prior to 1/12/2013, but that were only dealt with after this date, pleas also include details.
Please also supply a list of any Public Health Act Funerals carried out from the above date (also known as Welfare or Environmental Health Act funerals) if this does not form part of your reply to the above. This should include funerals carried out by the council or on behalf of any third party.
1. the deceased's full names
2. the date they died
3. the approximate value of their estate
4. their dates of birth or age at death
5. whether or not they were married, divorced, single, or widowed
6. the maiden surnames of married females or widows
7. their address at death
8. the date when a referral was made of this estate to the Treasury Solicitor or Duchy of Lancaster or Cornwall or any other 3rd party to research or administer and the name of the 3rd party concerned.
9. If a referral to the Treasury Solicitor or Duchy has not yet been made and you think it will be made soon could you advise me of this too.
10. If a case is still undecided or awaiting referral, please also advise of details.
Full names of deceased persons, Michael Broughton
Dates of death, 16/1/14
Marital status, Single
Maiden surnames of married or widowed females, N/A
Dates of birth or ages at death, 02/03/78
Last known addresses, No Fix Abode
Estimated value of estates, N/A
Date(s) when the information was passed (or information that is about to be or likely to be passed) to the QLTR Offices, Treasury Solicitor, NUHU, Farrer & Co, The Crown Solicitor or the Coroner. No information sent as no estate
If information has been sent to the coroner, please include the name of the coroner and their jurisdiction Gary McCann Leicester Coroners office