- Requested on
- Thu 27th October, 2011
- FOI 1503
- Information provided
I wondered if you could kindly supply me with details of the following:
1. Where money received through the New Homes Bonus scheme in year one payments was spent. This was paid from the Communities and Local Government department to councils in April 2011.
2. Whether this money has gone into a general fund, or been spent on a specific project
3. If the money has been spent on housing, how many of those homes were affordable
1. Money from the New Homes Bonus was not allocated to any specific expenditure.
2. £330k will be used for General Fund purposes and £314k has been transferred to the General Fund Reserve balance.
3. Not applicable