- Requested on
- Thu 15th December, 2011
- FOI 1592
- Information provided
FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT 2000 (FOIA):
Highways Search Data Access and Cost
Planning & Building Regulations Copy Documents
Pursuant to the FOIA, please treat this email as a formal request for information.
Please advise the cost and point of contact for the order of a highways search, namely to provide the answers to the following questions on an individual property basis:
1) Confirmation of which roads, footpaths and footways abutting and surrounding the property are maintainable at public expense.
2) Confirmation if any roads, footpaths and footways are subject to adoption and if so provision of details of any agreements.
3) Illustration on the plan and also provision of as much detail as possible regarding any road schemes within 200m of the property. (a copy of the plan would be provided)
4) Illustration on a plan and also provision of as much detail as possible regarding any traffic schemes within 200m of the property. (a copy of the plan would be provided)
5) Detail on the plan of any footpaths, bridleways or byways which abut, cross or surround the property. (a copy of the plan would be provided)
Please also indicate the appropriate request and payment method when requesting this search, and the delivery method when returning this information along with the turnaround in working days.
Please advise the cost and point of contact for copies of Planning and Building Regulations documents, including the request and payment method along with delivery method and turnaround time. Please also indicate if and how this information differs between when requesting copies at the time of or after a Personal Search appointment.
All information relating to Highways, footpaths, bridleways etc are held by Leicestershire County Council. If you would like me to forward your request on to Leicestershire County Council, please let me know.
All planning documents going back to 1992 are free to view on Planning explorer from the Charnwood Borough Council's website. If a request is received for older planning documents, these will be added to planning explorer on an ad hoc basis.
Building Regulation documentation can be requested under the Environmental Information Regulations by emailing email@example.com. Where documents are held they will be sent either electronically or in hard copy as requested free of charge, unless there is a large amount of copying involved, in which case the cost of this printing maybe recovered from the requestor.