- Requested on
- Fri 11th January, 2013
- FOI 2598
- Information provided
I would like to know details of anyone who has died with no known next of kin from 1/9/2012 to the day of your reply. If there are any new cases where the person died prior to 1/9/2012, but that were only dealt with after this date, please also include details, and to be more specific;
1. their full names
2. the date they died
3. the approximate value of their estate
4. their dates of birth or age at death
5. whether or not they were married, divorced, single, or widowed
6. the maiden surnames of married females or widows
7. their address at death
8. the date when a referral was made of this estate to the Treasury Solicitor or Duchy of Lancaster or Cornwall
9. If a referral to the Treasury Solicitor or Duchy has not yet been made and you think it will be made soon could you advise me of this too.
10. If a case is still undecided or awaiting referral, please also advise of details.
There have been no cases of persons dying without next of kin in the period requested