- Requested on
- Fri 15th February, 2013
- FOI 2715
- Information provided
I would like to request information with regards to public health funerals (I believe also known as welfare funerals or national assistance funerals) since 1st August 2012.
Please provide the following:
1. First name and surname of the deceased
2. The deceased persons date of death and date of birth
3. Last known residence of the deceased
4. Has the information been referred to or will be sent to the Treasury Solicitor, Duchy of Lancaster, Duchy of Cornwall, QLTR or the National Ultimus Haeres?
5. Persons responsible for referring this information?
6. In addition please include; if for some reason the council is recently or soon will be referring cases of the deceased who have died prior to the 1st of August 2012 and information will be referred to either the Treasury Solicitor, Duchy of Lancaster, Duchy of Cornwall, QLTR or the National Ultimus Haeres.
There have been no cases of persons dying without next of kin in the period requested.