- Requested on
- Fri 3rd May, 2013
- FOI 2958
- Information provided
In accordance with the Freedom of Information 2000 I am requesting the following information:
1. Do you have plans to implement a new council website design in the next 12 months?
2. Do you have plans to implement a new council website design AND build in the next 12 months?
3. What content management system (CMS) is your current council website built on?
4. Will you want to retain the same CMS if you re-develop your main council website?
5. Will you be using an external company to design or build your new website if you are intending to develop a new website?
Charnwood Borough Council have a contract with an external company to provide and maintain our website until 2015. Any website redesigns and refreshes will come under this contract, though no complete redesigns or new builds are planned in the next 12 months.