- Requested on
- Wed 5th June, 2013
- FOI 3049
- Information provided
I would like information on people dying with no next of kin being known at the time of death from 1/2/13 to the day of your response to this request. If someone died before 1/2/13 but the case has only come to your attention since, could you please also include details, as follows:
1. Surnames and forenames or initials
2. Dates of death
3. Age at death or date of birth
4. Place of birth
5. Marital status
6. Maiden surnames of married or widowed women
7. Usual address at time of death
8. Approx. value of their estate if known
9. The date you sent information to the Treasury Solicitor (or, if in Lancashire, the Duchy of Lancaster, or, if in Cornwall, the Duchy of Cornwall), or any other body to administer further, or confirmation that this action was not applicable.
10. If you have yet to send the information on, as per 9 above, or a decision has not yet been made whether or not to do so, please also advise of this.
There have been two cases in Charnwood since February. One has been passed to the executors of the deceased; the other is the death of Mr Peter Mann of Flat 30 Roland Court, Loughborough. DOB – 31/03/1947 DOD – 02/05/2013. The value of the estate is nil, there are no known next of kin.