- Requested on
- Fri 28th June, 2013
- FOI 3132
- Information provided
I would like to know details of anyone who has died with no known next of kin from 1/3/2013 to the day of your reply. If there are any new cases where the person died prior to 1/3/2013, but that were only dealt with after this date, pleas also include details.
Please also supply a list of any Public Health Act Funerals carried out from the above date (also known as Welfare or Environmental Health Act funerals) if this does not form part of your reply to the above. This should include funerals carried out by the council or on behalf of any third party.
1. the deceased's full names
2. the date they died
3. the approximate value of their estate
4. their dates of birth or age at death
5. whether or not they were married, divorced, single, or widowed
6. the maiden surnames of married females or widows
7. their address at death
8. the date when a referral was made of this estate to the Treasury Solicitor or Duchy of Lancaster or Cornwall or any other 3rd party to research or administer and the name of the 3rd party concerned.
9. If a referral to the Treasury Solicitor or Duchy has not yet been made and you think it will be made soon could you advise me of this too.
10. If a case is still undecided or awaiting referral, please also advise of details.
There has been 1 case of a death where we have been unable to find a next of kin. We hold the following information about the deceased.
Name of the deceased Peter Mann
Have the next of kin been traced? None Found
Date of death 02/05/2013
Last known address: Ronald West Court Loughborough
Date of birth 31/03/1947
Have you referred this information to Treasury Solicitors, Duchy of Cornwall, QLTR, Duchy of Lancaster, National Ultimus Haeres? N/A