- Requested on
- Fri 27th September, 2013
- FOI 3409
- Information provided
I would like information on people dying with no next of kin being known at the time of death from 1/3/13 to the day of your response to this request. If someone died before 1/3/13 but the case has only come to your attention since, could you please also include details, as follows:
1. Surnames and forenames or initials
2. Dates of death
3. Age at death or date of birth
4. Place of birth
5. Marital status
6. Maiden surnames of married or widowed women
7. Usual address at time of death
8. Approx. value of their estate if known
9. The date you sent information to the Treasury Solicitor (or, if in Lancashire, the Duchy of Lancaster, or, if in Cornwall, the Duchy of Cornwall), or confirmation that this action was not applicable.
10. If you have yet to send the information on, as per 9 above, or a decision has not yet been made whether or not to do so, please also advise of this.
11. Has the council submitted and information to the Land Registry in relation to any deaths that have occurred? If so,
12. on what date? and
13. in relation to which Title Deed Number?
There has been 1 case of a death where we have been unable to find a next of kin. We hold the following information about the deceased.
Name of the deceased Peter Mann
Have the next of kin been traced? None Found
Date of death 02/05/2013
Last known address: Ronald West Court Loughborough
Date of birth 31/03/1947
Have you referred this information to Treasury Solicitors, Duchy of Cornwall, QLTR, Duchy of Lancaster, National Ultimus Haeres? N/A