Skip to Content

Planning Permission

Requested on
Tue 27th May, 2014
FOI 4454
Information provided


I would like to know if you have granted Planning permission for any Properties within your council's area for External Wall Insulation and where those properties are situated.


Charnwood Planning Applications can be viewed online using the Planning Portal:

Using the Keyword Search enter the search criteria keyword as External Wall Insulation and click search.  This search results in 89 applications, with the site addresses shown as the second column.