|Date Listed||Thu 15th March, 1984|
|Category||Statutory Listed Building|
|Address||Pump at Rear Of Hammer and Pincers Public House East Road Wymeswold LE12 6ST|
|Volume, Map, Item||87, 2, 91|
Pump, 1770. Wood case and leaded spout work etc., with a lead plate carrying the initials T.S.B., the royal arms, and, in a scroll, ?T.Leake, plummer?, all painted.
The description above describes the salient features of the building as it was at the date of listing. It is given in order to aid identification; it is not intended to be either comprehensive or exclusive.
Statutory Listing covers all parts of the property and its curtilage, ie all internal and external elements whether described or not.