Whilst we cannot recommend specific agents, we do operate an Accredited Planning Agents scheme to help speed up the registration and processing of planning applications.
Our Accredited Planning Agents follow a checklist of items which we regard as essential to the efficient processing of applications and have a proven track record for submitting good quality applications.
- Accredited planning agents list (PDF Document, 0.13 Mb)
The accreditation scheme does not guarantee that planning permission will be granted for such applications. All applications are considered in the normal way.
Alternatively you may want to try www.findaplanner.co.uk or the websites of the main professional bodies to help you to identify a suitable agent or planning consultant:
- Planning Consultant Directory
- Architects Registration Board
- RIBA Chartered Architects
- Chartered Institute of Architectural Technologists
- Royal Chartered Institute of Surveyors
Information for planning agents seeking accreditation
You simply have to:
- Sign and return the Accredited Planning Agent Terms and Conditions and Entry Requirements (PDF Document, 0.1 Mb)
- Submit three consecutive applications in accordance with the checklists
When you have successfully accomplished this you will be an 'accredited planning agent'.
Last updated: Tue 21st November, 2017 @ 15:25