Discounts and exemptions will only be considered once we have received the appropriate evidence of entitlement.
You may also be required to complete an application form.
You must continue to pay your bill as requested while we consider your application. If a reduction is granted a revised bill will be issued to you taking into account payments received.
If there is a credit balance on your account after a reduction has been applied, this will be carried forward against your future liability or refunded to you on request.
- Apply for a single person discount
- Remove a single person discount
- Apply for a student discount or exemption
- Apply for apprentices discount
- Apply for youth training trainee discount
- Apply for member of visiting forces, international organisations and diplomatic discount
- Apply for a severe mental impairment exemption
- Apply for a discount for patients in care homes/hospitals
- Apply for carers discount
- Apply for care worker discount
- Apply for child benefit discount
- Apply for prisoners discount or exemption
- Apply for members of a religious communities discount
- Apply for self-contained annexes exemption
- Apply for self-contained annexes discount
- Apply for vacant property in need of repairs or structural alterations discount (Class D discount)
Last updated: Thu 19th September, 2019 @ 17:01