Skip to Content

Assisted collections

Customers may experience online payment disruptions on Sunday April 18 between 4-7am due to essential maintenance. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

We have opened an online book of condolence for His Royal Highness, the Duke of Edinburgh.

We provide a collections service for residents unable to present their recycling, refuse and garden waste at the boundary of their property.

This is usually due to illness or disability and so you may need a note from your doctor or health service provider.

If you think you qualify for the assisted service please fill in our simple online form and a officer will contact you to discuss and to arrange a home visit.

Apply for an assisted collection

What happens after I have made my application?

If your application for an assisted collection is successful your address will be added to our assisted collections list.

On your collection day the crew will collect and empty your bins from an agreed location and return them to the same location.

Share this page:

Last updated: Tue 10th March, 2020 @ 13:55