We are committed to being open, honest and transparent, which is why we make recorded information available to the public.
A dataset is made up of basic facts relating to local authority functions and services, for example business rates information.
Published datasets can be freely reused without permission, however by using the information you agree to the Open Government Licence for public sector information, and should attribute all data to Charnwood Borough Council.
Business rates dataset
We have identified that the information held in our business rates system should be classified as a dataset as defined in the Protection of Freedoms Act. We will be publishing updated versions of this dataset throughout the year and this will be done on at least a quarterly basis.
You do not have to apply or ask for permission to use a published dataset; however you are required to agree to the terms of the Open Government Licence for public sector information. Otherwise, you are free to use the data as you wish provided it is attributed to us.
Click on the .csv file below to view this dataset. Please note names and information relating to individual ratepayers has been removed.
- Business Rates Dataset - November 2017 (CSV File, 1.09 Mb)
- Business Rates Dataset - July 2017 (CSV File, 1.02 Mb)
- Business Rates Dataset - April 2017 (CSV File, 1.02 Mb)
- Business Rate Dataset - December 2016 (CSV File, 1.02 Mb)
- Business Rates Dataset - August 2016 (CSV File, 1.02 Mb)
- Business Rates Dataset - May 2016 (CSV File, 0.97 Mb)
|FOI 2571||3rd Jan 2013||Nndr Credits|
Last updated: Thu 2nd November, 2017 @ 11:40