Details on how we plan to tackle the impact of climate change in Charnwood can be found in the Charnwood Climate Local Brochure for 2014-2017.
- Climate Local progress report - 2017 (PDF Document, 0.89 Mb)
We have signed Climate Local to declare our intention to:
- Set locally-owned commitments and actions to reduce carbon emissions and to manage climate impacts.
- Publish our commitments, actions and progress, enabling local communities to hold us to account.
- Share our experiences and achievements with other councils
- Regularly refresh our commitments and actions to ensure that they are current and continue to reflect local priorities.
Government plug-in car scheme
You can get a grant from the government towards the cost of each new electric (plug-in) car or van you buy, if it meets certain conditions.
For more information on the Government plug-in car scheme visit the Gov.uk website.
- Climate Local Action Plan March 2014 (PDF Document, 0.74 Mb)
Last updated: Mon 30th July, 2018 @ 13:48