Skip to Content

Report a change in council tax circumstances

Residents in Leicester and its outlying areas, including Birstall, Thurmaston and Wanlip in Charnwood, are to be asked to continue to follow stricter lockdown restrictions for at least two weeks, and non-essential shops will be closed. More information - including frequently asked questions and a postcode checker - can be found at

To report a change of circumstance which might have implications for your Council Tax such as moving house within or from outside of Charnwood, log into Manage My Council Tax and Benefits Online.  

Alternatively you may call the Council Tax advisors on 0345 6091258 or print off the relevant Council Tax form.

For changes of circumstance which affect an entitlement to Council Tax Support Reduction please use our online change of circumstance (benefits) form.

Share this page:

Last updated: