If your income circumstances or household changes this may affect the amount of Local Council Tax Support you are entitled to.
- Your Income Support or Job Seekers Allowance stop
- Your income or capital increase
- Someone moves into or out of your property or their income changes
- You move out of a property
- The type of income or benefit you receive increases or changes
In these cases any adjustment to you entitlements will be made direct to your Council Tax Account.
If the Benefits Service has made a mistake we can still adjust your account if we think you should have known about the mistake and did not tell us. This is why you should carefully check all details of the decision letters sent to you.
Last updated: Mon 30th July, 2018 @ 13:54