An energy performance certificate (EPC) must be provided whenever a property is constructed, rented out or sold.
The EPC shows the energy efficiency rating (relating to running costs) of a dwelling.
Charnwood Borough Council now offer the service of providing Energy Performance Certificates in respect of both new and existing dwellings using respectively SAP or RdSAP methodology.
How to apply
In order to apply for this service you will need to complete the appropriate form below and submit it to the address provided on the form. Charges for this service are outlined in the forms.
- SAP application form and checklist for new build dwellings or conversions (Word Document, 0.33 Mb)
- SAP application form for highly glazed extensions (Word Document, 0.33 Mb)
- Rdsap Application Form for Existing Dwelling for Sale or to Let Nov 11 (Word Document, 0.33 Mb)
For more information on energy performance certificates
- Energy Performance Certificates EPCs and Non-dwellings (PDF Document, 0.63 Mb)
- Energy Performance Certificates EPCs and New Homes (PDF Document, 0.66 Mb)
- Energy Performance Certificates EPCs and Renting Homes (PDF Document, 0.42 Mb)
Last updated: Mon 30th July, 2018 @ 11:57