The Housing Options Service can provide anyone in Charnwood with free information and advice about preventing homelessness and finding accommodation when homeless.
The following information and advice may help you to stay in your home or find alternative accommodation:
- Advice for people who have rent arrears
- Advice for people who have mortgage arrears
- Advice for people who have debts
- Advice for 16 and 17 year olds
- Advice for young people who are leaving care
- Advice for people who are being released from prison or youth detention
- Advice for people who are leaving hospital
- Advice for people who have mental health problems
- Advice for people who have drug or alcohol misue problems
- Advice for former members of the Armed Forces
- Advice for victims of domestic abuse
- Information on applying for private rented accommodation
- Information on applying for social rented accommodation with a Council or Registered Provider
- Information on applying for affordable home ownership
- Information on applying for benefits
If you are homeless or think you may at risk of becoming homeless in the next 56 days, please contact our Housing Options Team for assistance as soon as possible.
If you work for an agency or a public body and would like to refer someone who you think may be homeless or at risk of becoming homeless to the Housing Options Team, you can do this by completing the online agency referral form. Please ensure that you have obtained the individual’s consent before you make a referral.
Last updated: Mon 14th October, 2019 @ 12:07