Any British citizen living overseas can be registered to vote in the UK in general elections, referendums and European elections for 15 years after they were last on the electoral register.

Overseas voters are not allowed to vote in local or mayoral elections.

Register to vote online at GOV.UK

What if I am part of the Armed Forces?

Those in the armed forces, and their spouses or civil partners, can register in either of the following ways:


Last updated: Mon 20th February, 2023 @ 15:23