We are required to have a publication scheme, which provides details about information which is routinely published by us.
The Information Commissioners Office provides a model publication scheme, which provides a description of the classes or types of information which should be published - Publication scheme.
Below is a list of publications which are availalbe under this scheme, and links to the relevant webpages where appropraite. If you require further information on these publications, please contact the relevant Service or the Information Officer.
Who we are and what we do
Organisational information, structures, locations and contacts.
- Council constitution
- Democratic Structure
- Organisational chart
- Location and opening times of council properties
- Currently elected councillors’ information and contact details
- Contact details for all customer-facing departments
- Most recent election results
- Relationships with other authorities
What we spend and how we spend it
- Financial statements, budgets and variance reports
- Details of expenditure over £500, including costs, supplier and transaction information (monthly).
- Capital plan - See Cabinet Papers
- Financial audit reports
- The members’ allowances scheme and the allowances
- Pay and grading structure
- Election expenses - See Council papers
- Procurement procedures
- Details of contracts and tenders
- Details of grants to the voluntary community and social enterprise sector
- District auditor’s report - See Audit Committee papers
- Internal financial regulations
- Funding for partnership arrangements
What our priorities are and how we are doing
Strategies and plans, performance indicators, audits, inspections and reviews.
- Annual reports
- Business plan
- Council performance
- Community partnership working
- Economic development action plan
- Forward plan
- Equality Impact assessments
- Service standards
How we make decisions
Decision-making processes and records of decisions.
Our policies and procedures
Current written protocols, policies and procedures for delivering our services and responsibilities.
Lists and registers
- Licensing Register
- HMO Register
- Planning Applications
- Asset registers
- Councillors declaration of interests
- Register of gifts and hospitality - Available to view at council offices
- Register of electors - Available to view at council offices
Services provided by the council
Information about the services the council provides including leaflets, guidance and newsletters.
- A-Z of services
- Services for residents
- Services for businesses
- Services for visitors
- Services for which the council is entitled to recover a fee
You are able to use the Freedom of Information (FOI) Act complaints procedures if you are not satisfied with the response to your request for information through the publication scheme.
Last updated: Tue 31st July, 2018 @ 09:44