Applications for the COVID-19 Recovery Grants programme closed on Friday August 7, 2020.
The Council understands that community organisations and local charities have been operating within very different circumstances since the lockdown, with some having to temporarily close buildings, stop offering services and adapting to new ways of supporting beneficiaries.
We are keen to support the sector during this difficult and constantly changing period. Our grants criteria have been revised to support organisations to respond to existing and emerging community needs as lockdown restrictions begin to be lifted.
The VCS COVID-19 Recovery Grants programme is aimed at organisations that need additional funding for phased reopening of buildings, restarting or adapting their services to meet the needs of their beneficiaries for the period up to March 31, 2021. This includes our Strategic Partners and existing grant holders incurring additional costs not covered by their current grants.
- There will be ONE ROUND of the COVID-19 Recovery Grants programme.
- Applications and supporting documents should be submitted by e-mail to email@example.com. If this is not possible, applicants should contact the grants team at the above e-mail address or by telephoning 01509 634730 to make alternative arrangements.
- The deadline for applications is midnight on Friday August 7, 2020
- Applicants will be notified of the outcome of their request for funding within 21 days of the closing date.
- The maximum grant amount is £5,000
- We expect there will be a high level of applications to this fund, therefore the financial position of organisations will be taken into consideration as part of the decision making process. Applicants will be asked to confirm if reserves are already being spent-down or reserves would need be used if an application is unsuccessful. In addition, applicants will be asked to confirm why any significant surpluses at bank cannot be used instead of applying for a grant
- This grant programme replaces the Community Development and Engagement Grants and Loughborough Community Grants programmes. We WILL NOT be accepting applications to these programmes for this financial year (2020/21).
Last updated: Tue 24th November, 2020 @ 14:28