Skip to Content

Reporting an empty home

To report an empty property in your neighbourhood, please complete the online form below.

If you would like to report concerns about an empty property, for example anti-social behaviour, a property in very poor condition, problems with vermin or overcrowding, you can make a complaint on this webpage.

Property details
Your details

Please let us know your details so we can contact you if necessary