Seated physical activity is a great way for older adults to remain active and encourage people to move more often for continued health & well-being.
During this 4hr workshop participants will:
- Learn a number of basic exercises through practical experience
- Enjoy lively discussion on the benefits of SPAs
- Explore a range of motivational techniques to encourage participation
- Gain a basic understanding of Health & Safety implications
- Gain an understanding of the importance of keeping written records
- Receive a stress ball, DVD & attendance certificate
- Leave with a confident and positive attitude to this therapeutic activity!
More information on SPAs
If you would like more information or to find out when the next course is contact the Active Charnwood team on 01509 632534 or email email@example.com.
- Seated Exercise Course (PDF Document, 0.12 Mb)
Last updated: Thu 14th February, 2019 @ 15:36