Seated physical activity is a great way for older adults to remain active and encourage people to move more often for continued health & well-being.
During this 4hr workshop participants will:
- Learn a number of basic exercises through practical experience
- Enjoy lively discussion on the benefits of SPAs
- Explore a range of motivational techniques to encourage participation
- Gain a basic understanding of Health & Safety implications
- Gain an understanding of the importance of keeping written records
- Receive a stress ball, DVD & attendance certificate
- Leave with a confident and positive attitude to this therapeutic activity!
More information on SPAs
For more information about Hit the Street project contact email@example.com
There is an informative poster available at:
- Seated Exercise Course (PDF Document, 0.12 Mb)
Last updated: Mon 30th July, 2018 @ 15:38