Due to the lockdown imposed by the Government due to the coronavirus pandemic, the visibility of some of the Council's site notices has been greatly reduced.
The purpose of this webpage is to display the information on certain types of site notices, including traffic regulation orders, which would normally be put up near the road in question and be available to view at the Council offices.
All planning applications new and old can be viewed on the Council’s Planning Explorer website. You can also view the planning applications that come in on a weekly basis by visiting the Council's weekly planning list webpage.
Traffic Regulation Orders
The following Traffic Regulation Orders are currently being consulted on by Leicestershire County Council:
Pavilion Way, Loughborough
- Proposed Order Notice - Pavillion Way, Loughborough (PDF Document, 0.1 Mb)
- Proposed Traffic Regulation Order Consultation Plan - Pavilion Way, Loughborough (PDF Document, 1.24 Mb)
- Statement of Reasons - Pavillion Way, Loughborough (Word Document, 0.1 Mb)
- Consolidation Order - Pavillion Way, Loughborough (Word Document, 0.1 Mb)
- Map - Pavillion Way, Loughborough (PDF Document, 0.42 Mb)
Last updated: Wed 6th May, 2020 @ 15:03