Residential park home site owners must follow a required consultation procedure with the site occupants, giving everyone living on the site the opportunity to have their say about the site rules.
Site owners must inform the council of the site rules after the consultation process and the rules are then added to the public register of site rules.
- Park Rules for Palma Park Estate (PDF Document, 1.16 Mb)
- Park Rules for Inglenook Park (PDF Document, 1.14 Mb)
- Park Rules for Whiteways Park (PDF Document, 1.19 Mb)
- Park Rules for Berkeley Close Park (PDF Document, 1.43 Mb)
- Park rules for County Bridge (PDF Document, 1.03 Mb)
- Depositing Site Rules with Charnwood Borough Council (PDF Document, 0.15 Mb)
Last updated: Mon 30th July, 2018 @ 14:59