We use a number of social media networks to promote our services and communicate with residents and customers. If your query is serious, urgent, or involves personal details, then please contact us by telephone, email or in person.
You can visit our various profiles via the links below:
- Visit our main Twitter page: @CharnwoodBC
- Visit the museum's Twitter page: @Charnwoodmuseum
- Visit the Town Hall's Twitter page: @Lborotownhall
- Visit the sock gallery's Twitter page: @Sockgallery
- Visit the Community Safety Team's Twitter Page: @SaferCharnwood
- Visit the Hit The Streets Twitter page: @CharnwoodHitTS
Monitoring accounts and responding
The above accounts are the authorised social media channels operated by us. We monitor our main Twitter and Facebook accounts Monday to Thursday, 8.30am to 5pm & Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm (except Bank & public holidays).
If you ask us a question via social media we will try to respond as quickly as possible but delays may occur where a request needs to be investigated.
We reserve the right to remove anything that is not in line with the following general guidelines:
- Be civil, tasteful and relevant
- Do not post messages that are unlawful, libellous, harassing, defamatory, abusive, harmful, profane, sexually oriented or racially offensive
- Do not post content copied from elsewhere, for which you do not own the copyright
- Do not post the same message, or very similar messages, more than once (also called "spamming")
- Do not publicise your, or anyone else's, personal information, such as contact details
- Do not advertise products or services
- Do not impersonate someone else
Last updated: Mon 29th January, 2018 @ 10:37