The Sport development grant can assist with:
- providing opportunities that will benefit our residents within the borough
- costs of developing an existing programme, a new club or a new activity
- costs of sports or physical activity related projects that are developmental
Grants will normally be awarded to a maximum of £250. Whilst there is no requirement for match funding, contributions from applicants or partner organisations will be encouraged.
How can I get involved?
To access the application form and to read further guidance on applying, please open the attachments below.
- Sports Development Grants - Guidance and Application Form (Word Document, 0.5 Mb)
- Sports Development Grants - Guidance and Application Form (PDF Document, 0.12 Mb)
For technical information about making an application contact:
- Tel: 01509 634592
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any information about the progress of a grant contact Grants Administration.
Last updated: Tue 11th April, 2017 @ 12:23