The talent support grant we offer at Charnwood Borough Council is given to applicants who are in need of:
- essential items of equipment/clothing required to compete and train
- cost of travel for training and competitions
- cost of facility hire for training
- coaching costs (but not a coach's salary)
- competition costs - e.g. overnight accommodation, meals, entry fee
- club subscription costs.
Grants will normally be awarded to a maximum rate of 50% and not exceeding £250. Only one grant application may be approved per applicant per year.
How can I get involved?
To access the application form and to read further guidance on applying, please open the attachments below.
- Talent Support Grants - Guidance and Application Form (Word Document, 0.45 Mb)
- Talent Support Grants - Guidance and Application Form (PDF Document, 0.35 Mb)
For technical information about making an application contact:
Tel: 01509 634592
For any information about the progress of a grant contact Grants Administration.
Last updated: Wed 17th February, 2016 @ 14:39