This page provides quick access to the key plans that have been approved.
The Illustrative Masterplan was submitted with the outline application and shows the broad form of development across the whole site:
- The Masterplan (PDF Document, 1.37 Mb)
There are six Parameter Plans that set out guiding principles for the amount of development, land uses, building scale, green space and access. These can be found below:
- Extent of the development (PDF Document, 1.51 Mb)
- Density (PDF Document, 1.5 Mb)
- Building Heights (PDF Document, 1.42 Mb)
- Access (PDF Document, 1.73 Mb)
- Land Use (PDF Document, 1.59 Mb)
- Green space (PDF Document, 0.53 Mb)
There are nine approved plans for the Southern Access Road. Most of this falls within Leicester City but the plan for the Northern section, which is within Charnwood is included below:
- The Northern Section of the Southern Relief Road (PDF Document, 1.63 Mb)
As the project progresses important contact details will be added here. At present the Case Officer at Charnwood Borough Council can be contacted at Thorpebury@charnwood.gov.uk.
Commercial Estates Group (CEG) are the developers and they can be contacted at email@example.com.
Last updated: Thu 12th March, 2020 @ 10:29